How should my organization plan for retiring IT assets?
Technology is a necessary part of doing business. As organizations consume new forms of technology to stay competitive, they eventually need to refresh or retire their used IT hardware.
Is your organization unsure where to begin? A Retirement Plan For Your IT Assets Whitepaper goes through the details an organization must consider when retiring excess IT equipment. The whitepaper also includes:
- Solutions for common pain points
- Best practices for IT asset disposal
- Descriptions of standard industry terms & certifications
Liquid Technology provides fast, fair and reliable computer liquidation. Our Assessment Specialists oversee the entire computer hardware liquidation process, from the initial quote to the expedited removal of the equipment by our expert team of project managers and a fast issue of payment.
Liquid Technology’s suite of computer liquidation services include:
- Data erasure/wiping or disk destruction*
- Environmentally-friendly recycling or disposal
- Brokerage and/or purchase of excess equipment
- IT asset management